Something For The Wickend

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Relax and rejuvenate yourself with the help of biosun hopi ear candles

I have a fetish for naturopathy and folk medicinal practices. I have been hearing about the therapeutic ear candling practice for a long time but never got the opportunity to experience it myself.

For a couple of months, I had been suffering from headache due to sinusitis problem. I had tried many medicines but in vain!
One of my colleagues in the office suggested to for ear candling. I was not quite eager on that (I feared that it might be harmful for my ears). But then, I thought of giving it a try.

I went to an ear candling expert for the treatment.

'AMAZING'!!!

Yes, that's all I can comment upon the experience I had during the session.
Indeed, ear candling is an eternal gift from the Hopis to soothe yourself!

I would campaign for the biosun hopi ear candles as they are reliable and totally natural. These candles are made of pure beeswax, precious honey extracts and organic linen.
When the ear candling expert put the biosun hopi ear candle into my ear canal, the heat provided a soothing sensation. It felt someone is gently massaging the ear drum. I experiences a very soothing and light sensation that had a miraculous effect on my headache. I felt so much relieved!

I never knew hopi ear candles had such amazing healing properties.

In today's hectic lifestyle, ear candling is quite an effective means of relaxing and soothing yourself and get rejuvenated to enjoy the life afresh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home