Something For The Wickend

Monday, May 21, 2007

Candles for therapeutic purposes ??

I was quite bewildered when I learned about the ear candling practice from a magazine. I never knew ear candles were so popular as a means to relax and soothe the senses...and treat so many medical problems.

I always had the problem of ear wax that caused a lot of pain and discomfort. I had tried syringing to suck out the wax but it was very painful. And I dread going through it again!!

My friend suggested me to go for ear candling. He told me that ear candles are candles that are specially designed for the purpose of ear candling.

It was an amazing experience! When the ear candles was put inside my ear, I had a very soothing feeling. The gentle heat gave me great relief. And the ear wax was sucked out without the need to go through the pain I felt during syringing!

1 Comments:

  • Hi, Hope you don’t mind me intruding like this, but I thought you might be interested in my new website: www.allenart.co.uk



    If you have a spare moment, please take a look, any feedback would be appreciated to glen@allenart.co.uk



    Thanks for your time.



    Kind regards



    Glen

    By Blogger zglenallen, At September 27, 2007 at 2:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home